28 Apr Yin Yoga & Anatomy 50hr LIVE YTT
“Yin Yoga teaches us the wisdom to slow down” – Travis Eliot
Are you already a teacher and looking for a way to expand your knowledge and offering to your existing customers?
Perhaps you are a practitioner who now without access to your teachers wants to learn how to create your own home practice of Yin Yoga?
Perhaps you are like us and are fascinated by learning more about anatomy of the human body and how this incredible style of yoga allows you even more connection inwards, both mentally and physically?
The mental benefits of Yin Yoga are one of our favourite reasons to practice!
Our Yin Yoga YTT Modules
Any of the above sound like you?
Then you are in the right place! We have just launched our newly revamped 3 Yin Yoga YTT Modules:
- Module 1 – Yin Yoga & Anatomy (50 hours)
- Module 2 – Yin Yoga & Chinese Meridians (50 hours)
- Module 3 – Creative, Functional Sequencing
Yin Yoga & Anatomy YTT, May 2-10
Our 50-Hour Yoga Teacher Training program will provide you with a unique opportunity to deepen your understanding of yin yoga, your unique anatomy and skeletal variety (as well as your students), expand your skills and learn how to share your passion of Yin with the world around you.
Topics covered in this training:
- Daily asana & meditation
- What is Yin Yoga?
- How to Practice Yin
- How to teach Functional Yin
- Theory of Yin Yoga
- Physical Benefits & Communications of these
- Mental Benefits of Yin & Communication
- Anatomy as appropriate to individual body
- Function versus Aesthetics
- Daoist Principles of Yin & Yang
- Yin Asanas
- Art of Sequencing according to (anatomical) function
- Appropriate use of props & adjustments
- Introduction to Nervous System Health & Pranayama
- Qualities of an effective Yin Teacher
The format of this 50 hour training includes:
- 30 hours of live video presentations which will be divided into approximately 5 hours per day for 6 days, combined with….
- a series of pre-recorded yoga asana classes to be practiced during the 10 day period, some on specific study dates. These will be accompanied be a series of workbooks and self study projects
What will I gain?
You will learn how to create sequences to mobilise all of the major joints in the body, to create calmness, a sense of recharging and energising, hip awakening, heart opening, sequences to alleviate digestion, insomnia, release stress and tension and so much more!
You will learn how to safely and effectively invite your students (or yourself) into a place of stillness in their body and asana, modifying to the unique need of the individual, while communicating the benefits of each of your chosen poses
And, SO much more….
READ MORE HERE
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.