20 May Yin Yoga & Chinese Meridians LIVE YTT – May 2020
“Yin Yoga invites us to crawl inside ourselves and stay a while to explore” – Sarah Powers
Are you already a teacher and looking for a way to expand your knowledge and offering to your existing customers?
Perhaps you are a practitioner who now without access to your teachers wants to learn how to create your own home practice of Yin Yoga?
Perhaps you are like us and are fascinated by learning more about Yin Yoga, Chinese Medicine and Meridian Lines and how this incredible style of yoga allows you even more connection inwards, mentally, physically and energetically?
The energetic and mental benefits of Yin Yoga are some of our favourite reasons to practice!
Our Yin Yoga YTT Modules
Any of the above sound like you?
Then you are in the right place! We have just launched our newly revamped 3 Yin Yoga YTT Modules:
- Module 1 – Yin Yoga & Anatomy (50 hours)
- Module 2 – Yin Yoga & Chinese Meridians (50 hours)
- Module 3 – Creative, Functional Sequencing
Yin Yoga & Chinese Meridians YTT, May 23rd-31st
Our 50-Hour Yoga Teacher Training program will provide you with a unique opportunity to deepen your understanding of yin yoga, your ability to create sequences that are dedicated to seasonal changes, elements of nature, body specifics, energy of the group, energetics both physically and mentally, teaching of special populations. You will learn how to share the passion of Yin Yoga and your new knowledge on such a broad range of levels including meridian lines, seasons, elements, and so much more.
Topics covered in this training:
- Daily asana & meditation –
- What is Yin?
- Daoist Principles of Yin & Yang
- What is Chi?
- Chinese Meridian Theory
- Five Elements Theory
- Physical, mental, energetic benefits and communication of these
- Yin & Yang organs
- Yin Yoga asana labs as relevant to TCM
- Function vs aesthetics
- Nervous System and Pranayama
- Art of Sequencing linked to Chinese Meridians & Five Elements
- Meridian Clock
- Emotional Aspects of Chinese Meridian Theory
- How to teach Functional & Energetics of Yin
- Appropriate use of props and adjustments
- Necessity of individual alignment
- Masterclass combining Yin & Nidra
The format of this 50 hour training includes:
- 30 hours of live video presentations which will be divided into approximately 5 hours per day for 6 days, combined with….
- a series of pre-recorded yoga asana classes to be practiced during the 10 day period, some on specific study dates. These will be accompanied by a series of workbooks and self study projects
What will I gain?
You will learn how to create sequences to mobilise all of the major joints in the body, to create different moods and energy, to release fear, worry, tension, creating instead compassion, joy, purpose, and calmness, as well as a sense of recharging and energising. We will explore together sequences to awaken our energy according to the season, and physical ailments in the body and mind.
You will learn how to safely and effectively invite your students (or yourself) into a place of stillness in their body and asana, modifying to the unique need of the individual, while communicating the benefits of each of your chosen poses
And, SO much more….
READ MORE HERE